dream · discover · explore
The Woolchamber Cottages
The Woolchamber Cottages are three self-catering cottages adjoining the Simonsbath House Hotel, each having their own external entrance. Although the cottages are completely self contained the hotel restaurant and bar may be used by guests in the evening.
The cottages are converted from the 300 year old ‘Woolchamber Barn’ and all are fully centrally heated and furnished to a very high standard. They feature comfortable living room, kitchen and additional gallery areas which give a feeling of extra space and offers additional sleeping accommodation if required.
We have recently added a fourth cottage (Teasels) which sleeps 2 people (either twin or double). This cottage has a connecting door to one of our hotel rooms creating the possibility of accommodation for 4 people with 2 bathrooms.
Our Cottages All Boast…
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen areas,TV , Telephone and WiFi
- Bathrooms with both bath and shower
- Linen and towels included
- Available from 4pm on arrival day
- Short breaks can be arranged
- Electricity and heating costs are included (supplement is payable for extra heating)
- Dogs welcome at our discretion