dream · discover · explore
The Woolchamber Cottages
The Woolchamber Cottages are three self-catering cottages adjoining the Simonsbath House Hotel, each having their own external entrance. Although the cottages are completely self contained the hotel restaurant and bar may be used by guests in the evening.
The cottages are converted from the 300 year old ‘Woolchamber Barn’ and all are fully centrally heated and furnished to a very high standard. They feature comfortable living room, kitchen and additional gallery areas which give a feeling of extra space and offers additional sleeping accommodation if required.
We have recently added a fourth cottage (Teasels) which sleeps 2 people (either twin or double). This cottage has a connecting door to one of our hotel rooms creating the possibily of accommodation for 4 people with 2 bathrooms.
Our Cottages All Boast…
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen areas, fitted carpets, TV and telephones
- Bathrooms with both bath and shower
- Linen and towels included
- Available from 4pm on arrival day
- Available on a weekly basis – Saturday to Saturday although this can be varied according to the time of year
- Short breaks can also be arranged
- Electricity costs are included (supplement is payable for the heating)
- Dogs welcome at our discretion